Hello 🙂 If you are looking for fun and relaxed Dance classes; we’d love to welcome you to one of our sessions. All our details for Toddler, Preschool, and Preschool Improvers classes for term time are available; please click on the links for the information most relevant to you. If you are looking for classes for children in Reception, Year 1 or in Years 2-5; we have sessions for them too! Our Adult Classes are available for Ballet and Tap and all are welcome 🙂
We welcome dancers at any point in the term however spaces in class are limited to keep all our dancers safe. For more information or to book a trial session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll be continuing to use safety precautions to help prevent the spread of Covid-19:
- Mask wearing in communal areas and hand sanitising on entry
- Lower class numbers to allow for more space around each participant
- Continued attention to airflow and ventilations systems
- Own props bag so that children have their own ribbons, scarves etc to prevent sharing
- Social distancing for Adults watching Toddler and Preschool Classes and Adults dancing in Ballet and Tap classes
- Teachers fully vaccinated and testing regularly
For those looking for Dance Workshops for Children’s Birthday Parties, Hen Parties or planning their Wedding First Dance; happy to help! Please click on the links for further information or email email@example.com.
Thank you to everyone for your support and look forward to seeing you soon!
Love, Annette 🙂
Please find some sample classes below for children to burn off some steam at home!
All classes are taught by Annette Wilsher who is a qualified Dance teacher (IDTA) and is also qualified to teach in Primary and Secondary schools (QTS) covering PPA. To get in touch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact form here.
Bop About Dance classes aim to provide relaxed lessons where everyone is encouraged in a positive atmosphere. The emphasis is on enjoyment and creativity is celebrated.
Hope to dance with you soon!
Best Wishes, Annette Wilsher 😀
Many Thanks to Rob Henderson for our beautiful photos from our annual Dance show!