Hello 🙂 If you are looking for fun and relaxed Dance classes; we’d love to welcome you to one of our sessions. All our details for Toddler, Preschool, and Preschool Improvers classes for term time are available; please click on the links for the information most relevant to you. If you are looking for classes for children in Reception, Year 1 or in Years 2-5; we have sessions for them too! Our Adult Classes are available for Ballet and Tap and all are welcome 🙂
We welcome dancers at any point in the term however spaces in class are limited to keep all our dancers safe. For more information or to book a trial session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll be continuing to use safety precautions to help prevent the spread of Covid-19:
- Mask wearing in communal areas and hand sanitising on entry
- Lower class numbers to allow for more space around each participant
- Continued attention to airflow and ventilations systems
- Own props bag so that children have their own ribbons, scarves etc to prevent sharing
- Social distancing for Adults watching Toddler and Preschool Classes and Adults dancing in Ballet and Tap classes
Thank you to everyone for your support and look forward to seeing you soon!
Love, Annette 🙂
Please find some sample classes below for children to burn off some steam at home!
All classes are taught by Annette Wilsher who is a qualified Dance teacher (IDTA) and is also qualified to teach in Primary and Secondary schools (QTS) covering PPA. To get in touch, please email email@example.com or complete the contact form here.
Bop About Dance classes aim to provide relaxed lessons where everyone is encouraged in a positive atmosphere. The emphasis is on enjoyment and creativity is celebrated.
Hope to dance with you soon!
Best Wishes, Annette Wilsher 😀
Many Thanks to Rob Henderson for our beautiful photos from our annual Dance show!